The Alto Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, reliable and passionate individual to fill our GARDENER and Property Maintenance role. The role consists of assisting with the maintenance of the grounds of a Private Residential and Commercial Property.
You will play a vital role to ensure the highest standards of upkeep of all gardens and grounds including any equipment whilst having the flexibility with ad hoc duties as the need arises.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- cleaning of all gardens and property.
- litter/leaf collection,
- weeding, mowing, edging, whipper snipping, hedging, planting, pruning, sweeping,
- Plant propagation,
- property, turf, fence and irrigation maintenance.
For this role you will have:
- Attention to detail in maintaining and improving gardens;
- Permanent residency
- Clean criminal record
- A passion for working outdoors;
- A high level of fitness and energy to perform manual tasks;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Proven track record in reliability;
- Current Drivers Licence and Reliable Own Transport;
- Gardening experience preferred;
If you love working outdoors in the Garden and are looking for a career in Gardening & Landscaping, then we want to hear from you.
This is a 5 day a week permanent position for the right person.
The Alto Group is an equal opportunity employer of choice. 2021 Winner of the best managed company in Australia.
Please apply by clicking on the " Apply now" button or visit the dealership in person.